Summer is a whole new beast when it comes to getting ready and feeling pretty. So, when summer rolls around, I pull out only my BEST products to get me through the heat. Here are my favorites during the hot summer months!
1. Tanwise Dark Bronzing Tanning Mousse - I love being a "bronze goddess" in the summer but I hate the sun damage that comes with it so sunless tanner has become my new best friend. I have been using sunless tanning products for years but I only started using this one a year ago and I haven't gone back to anything else. It is inexpensive but works so well! I love how fool proof it is and I love the result it gives. Make sure you use a mitt to apply and let it sit on your skin for a whole day (or night) before washing it off.
2. Maybeline LipStudio Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint - I love having bright and colorful lips in the summertime. These new lip paints are AMAZING! They feel nice on the lips and are hydrating. The color range goes from wearable nudes to bright and summery!
3. Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow Amber Rush - I like to keep my eye makeup to a minimum in the summertime, but when I do wear eyeshadow, I love to use a natural color that makes my eyes bright and fresh. This color does just that. It can be used all over the lid for a bright summery shadow that pairs perfectly with dark eyelashes and a bright lip. And, as an added bonus the lasting formula holds up to the heat and humidity that comes with summer.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical - I have already raved about this brand of dry shampoo before but it is a must during the summertime. My hair gets greasy and sweaty easily in the summer and this dry shampoo helps me control the oil in between washes. If you haven't used dry shampoo, it is so easy to use. Just spray it onto your roots and let it sit for a couple of minutes without touching. Then, using your fingers (not a comb), work the product into your roots. This will revive your hair! Plus, the tropical scent is perfect for summer!
5. Zodiac Constellation Pendant Necklace - During the summer, I love to accessorize by layering dainty pieces of jewelry. These brushed metal zodiac necklaces are personal yet subtle and so on trend. Plus, they remind me of those summer nights when I can see the stars ever so clearly.
Enjoy staying pretty in the heat!