I love that Americana style has become a hot fashion trend lately. Why? Because I love my country. I love all that America stands for, and I am grateful every day to live here!
So, I want to share my top 10 reasons I'm proud to live in the U.S.A.
1. I can buy nachos 24/7... at a million different places.
2. Our flag, from a design standpoint, is the bomb. It looks great whether it's flying high on a pole or on a kimono.
3. We celebrate our national holiday with fireworks. Lots and lots of fireworks.
4. Summertime means BBQ and friends. (Here is one of my favorite recipes to throw on the grill)
5. Diet Coke. This nectar from the heavens was created in the 1980s and has been refreshing our taste buds ever since.
6. Walt Disney and all that he created.
7. Have you tried tex-mex? It can almost be it's own food group, in my opinion.
8. Airplanes. Yup... the airplane was invented in the good 'ol US of A, and because of it I can feed my wanderlust!
9. Innovation. From being the first country to put men on the moon to connecting the world with technology (two examples: Apple and Facebook), so many American's have made a massive impact on the world we live in.
10. My kids get to live here! They get to pursue their dreams, work hard, and have the opportunity to become who they want to be.