This month's beauty gems are all about feeling fresh. Each beauty gem is highly reviewed and adored by many. These products will mix up your glamour game and give new life to your beauty routine.
1. Simple Micellar Facial Wipes: There are some days when washing your face feels like an utter chore and while facial wipes do not replace a good ol' face wash, they are better to use then nothing at all. These facial wipes are THE BEST at removing makeup without drying out your skin. The micellar water is the key ingredient. It melts off eye makeup and vibrant lip colors. These are perfect for travel, spot cleaning makeup mistakes, and quick face washes when washing isn't an option (or when you are lacking the will power).
2. Katrice Pearl Leaf Peekaboo Earrings: Earrings are an easy (and super inexpensive) way to freshen up your look. Ear jacket earrings are a fresh new take on the traditional earring not to mention on trend this season. This particular pair comes in lots of fresh colors and reminds me of spring!
3. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer: This bronzer has become a new favorite of mine this month. First of all let me talk about the texture. This stuff is smooth as butter (totally get why they named it the butter bronzer). Second of all, the color gives you the perfect subtle glow (I suggest the "Bronzer" shade because the other is much too light). Finally, the smell! This stuff smells like summer in a bottle. It has this smell that is a mixture of sun, coconut, and sunscreen that you will enjoy smelling every time you apply.
4. Davines - This Is An Oil Non Oil: This stuff is amazing! You may be thinking it's name is a little confusing but it happens to be named perfectly. It gives moisture to your ends without making your hair feel greasy or weighed down. It feels just like a hair oil but it doesn't act like your traditional hair oil. It will add definition and texture, provide moisture, and prevent frizz (yesss please!). The cost is a little bit of a investment but one bottle will probably last you an entire year.
5. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance: This stuff is the perfect thing for you if your skin is feeling dull and lifeless. It is a slightly shimmery base that you can wear under your foundation. The shimmer subtly shows through under your foundation giving you a natural lit from within look to your skin. The smaller travel size is the perfect size because it will give you a good chance to try out the product while still lasting you a few months.
6. Pixi Glow Tonic: If you are a fan of facial toners you will love this magical potion in a bottle. Even if you don't, you might want to give this a try. The glow tonic will exfoliate your skin but is gentle on sensitive skin. It is alcohol free and doesn't dry out your skin like other toners. It works best before your favorite moisturizer or before makeup application.