This month's pick of product gems are centered around helping you look and feel lovely. All products are tried and true and behave like those of luxury brands. We hope they make you feel as lovely as you are!
1. Outremer Eau De Toilette in Vanille: You know the smell you inhale when you open your bottle of pure vanilla extract? Well this stuff smells just like that but lighter. It is the perfect scent for those who don't like the smell of heavy perfumes. This will make you smell lovely without smelling like you are trying too hard.
2. Selena Winter Floppy Hat: Instant chic happens when you add a floppy hat to your winter wardrobe. This hat happens to be a lovely berry color perfect for the month of love.
3. Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette: A sister palette of a much more expensive eye palette but with all the essentials. This palette has everything you need for a complete eye look and can be used for natural subtle looks or looks that are more dramatic. These neutral colors will flatter any eye color and can be used for any age.
4. Covergirl Supersizer Mascara: I am not sure how this mascara with such a simple wand works so well but what I do know is that it really lengthens lashes. Big beautiful lashes are a must for a fresh winter face. I recommend getting the darkest black color in the non-waterproof formula.
5. Maybeline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Lipgloss: These lip glosses are kind of an oxymoron because they are glossy feeling but look matte. This color in Nude Flush is the perfect pinkish nude color. This is the lip color I reach for when I want my lips to look more luscious but don't want to wear a bright statement lip. You will truly feel lovely with this lovely color on your lips.
Floral wreath image designed by Freepik.com