Beauty product picks perfect for the holidays that won't break the bank during this gift giving season.
1. Jacey hexagon Fringe Earrings: These hexagon earrings are perfect for the holiday season. Dressed up or down the Gold color screams classic holiday style and the fringe makes them a little more edgy.
2. L'Oreal Colour RICHE COLLECTION EXCLUSIVE BLAKE'S RED: No holiday look is complete without a classic red lip. This line of lipsticks CONTAINS reds made for different skin tones. My pick? a red that will be universally flattering with a blueish undertone to make teeth appear whiter.
3. Elf Lip Exfoliator: FOr all of us who get dry chapped lips during the winter. This is the perfect lip exfoliator because not only is it inexpensive it is conveniently packaged in a lipstick tube. plus, it tastes like vanilla sugary goodness.
4. NOT YOUR MOTHER'S WAY TO GROW LEAVE IN CONDITIONER: FOR LIFELESS HAIR THAT NEEDS A BOOST IN THE COLDER MONTHS. I AM CAREFUL TO ONLY SPRAY THIS STUFF ONLY ON THE ENDS OF MY HAIR. IT ADDS NEW LIFE TO MY DRY ENDS.
5. BECCA SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR OPAL GLOW ON THE GO: I BOUGHT THE FULL SIZE VERSIONS OF THESE PRODUCTS AND USE THEM ALMOST DAILY. THE POWDER HIGHLIGHT IS NOTICEABLE BUT VERY WEARABLE. IT CAN BE USED AS A HIGHLIGHTER ON THE CHEEKS AS WELL AS TO ADD A GLOW TO THE INNER CORNER OF YOUR EYES. THE LIQUID ILLUMINATOR CAN BE MIXED WITH FOUNDATION OR USED ON TOP OF BARE SKIN FOR A LIT FROM WITHIN KIND OF GLOW. ALTHOUGH TRAVEL SIZE, THESE PRODUCTS WILL LAST AN AWFUL LOT OF TIME AS A LITTLE PRODUCT GOES A VERY LONG WAY.