These Fall Beauty Steals work just like Luxury Brand Products
1. Essie Nail Polish in Leggy Legend - the perfect color for fall. Plus, the metallic color flatters all skin tones and goes with everything.
2. Sonia Kashuk Matte Lipstick in Crushed Berry - Every fall makeup wardrobe needs a berry lip. This one is wearable and comfortable even for being a matte formula. And if that wasn't enough, the plaid packaging is even on trend for fall.
3. Maybeline Eye Studio Eye tattoo in Bad to the bronze - The best drugstore eye shadow I have ever used. Just add mascara and it makes a complete fall eye look. This formula is amazing because it lasts all day long and can even be used as a base for a smokey eye look.
4. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil - This stuff is light but moisturizing. Use a couple drops for a nightly moisturizer or mix in one drop to foundation to help foundation blend into skin. This one is a game changer for you if you find that your foundation looks cakey or is drying you out.
5. Essence Eye Liner Pen Waterproof Formula - This product is under $3 but works like it is $40. The waterproof version Stays on all day and dries a dark Black. Use to create a Dramatic cat eye or to add a subtle line on the base of the lashes.
6. Tribe Bracelet - Have Fun in Rose Gold - comfortable and effortless. This bracelet comes in many different finishes and messages but this rose gold one screams fall. Plus the message reminds us of all of the fun times ahead this season.
Enjoy the sweater weather with these affordable gems.
Have any product gems of your own? comment Below and share the love.